• What does the Book of Revelation show us about Heaven?
• What's the relationship between Eden and Heaven?
• What is the "New Jerusalem"?
1 hour 1 min. (1 CD / MP3)
What is Heaven like? Is it filled with little naked babies, clouds, and harps? If not, then what is it like, and what will we be doing there for all eternity?
These are questions most Christians have asked themselves at one time or another. To this day, bookstore shelves are filled with stories of Near Death Experiences and this or that person's 'vision' of Heaven and the afterlife. But how do you know who to trust? Which picture of Heaven is really accurate?
In this important Bible study, Dr. Brant Pitre takes you on a guided tour of heaven -- not by studying private revelations or accounts of Near Death Experiences, but by focusing on the most detailed and authoritative description of Heaven ever given: in the very last book of the Bible, Revelation chapters 21-22. In this set you will explore:
• What the last two chapters of the Bible reveal to us about Life After Death
• The New Jerusalem that comes down from Heaven at the end of Revelation
• The "Pearly Gates" in Scripture
• The Garden of Eden and Heaven<
• The Tabernacle of Moses and Heaven
• The Temple of Solomon and Heaven
• How We Will See God Face to Face
If you ever wondered--What's Heaven like?--but not known where to go for answers, then this is the Bible study for you.