• What did Jesus do on each day of Holy Week?
• What prophecies does Jesus fulfill during Holy Week?
• How can you enter more deeply into Holy Week?
• What are the sins of the tongue according to St. James?
• Are they as deadly as other mortal sins?
• In what ways should a Christian's speech reflect Christ?
• What was the first Easter Sunday like?
• Did Jesus lead a Bible study on the first Easter Sunday?
• Is the resurrection the key to understand the Eucharist?
• Is the God of the Old Testament a God of mercy?
• Why does blood & water flow from the side of Christ?
• Mary: The new "mercy seat" & new ark of the covenant?
• How did Jesus unite the Last Supper to the Crucifixion?
• How is the Mass not just a meal but also a "sacrifice"?
• Did Jesus finish the Last Supper or was it left incomplete?
• Who are the lost tribes of Israel?
• What prophets spoke of the lost tribes being re-gathered?
• How does Jesus fulfill this prophecy?
• What does the Annunciation reveal to us about Jesus?
• Who were the Magi? Why did they bring gifts to Jesus?
• How is Mary the New Ark of the Covenant?
• What is the primary meaning of the season of Advent?
• Who is the mysterious figure, John the Baptist?
• What are the Jewish roots of the famous "Jesse Tree"?
• Why do the Gospels stress that Jesus died at 3 P.M.?
• What was the Jewish liturgical calendar like?
• Why do Catholics worship on the New Sabbath (Sunday)?
• What are the different kinds of prayer?
• How does one develop in the life of prayer?
• How do we grow in virtue and conquer vice?
• What light does Christ shed the meaning of manhood?
• What link is there between Adam's & Jesus' temptations?
• What are the Biblical roots of Lent?
• Are the Gospels historically reliable?
• Who was Jesus & what did he do in his public ministry?
• What did Jesus mean by "the Kingdom of God"?
• What daily steps can you use to develop your spiritual life?
• How is our spiritual life analogous to our physical life?
• What insights does St. Josemaria Escriva offer lay people?
• How does the Sermon present Jesus as a New Moses?
• What Kingdom & Temple themes are found in the Sermon?
• What are the opposing vices to the Sermon's beatitudes?
• Why does Matthew start his Gospel with a genealogy?
• Is the genealogy just a list or a defense of Jesus' identity?
• What do we know about people listed in the genealogy?