• What led Dr. John Bergsma to become Catholic?
• What role did Scripture play in his conversion?
• How did he explain his conversion to his family?
• Does God exist? If so, has he spoken through Jesus?
• Do I have to decide on who Jesus is?
• What Church did Jesus found?
• What is a "Psalm" and who wrote them?
• How do the Psalms fit into the story of salvation?
• What prophecies of Jesus do the Psalms contain?
• What did Jesus mean by the coming of "the kingdom"?
• How did the kingdom grow in the Book of Acts?
• How does St. Paul teach us to live out the Kingdom?
• Does Romans teach justification by faith alone?
• What does Paul mean when he uses the word "works"?
• Can faith be present without producing good deeds?
• Is Original Sin something St. Paul focuses on?
• How do grace, faith, and works relate to one another?
• Do Paul & James teach the same doctrine of justification?
• What does the Bible say about mortal and venial sin?
• Does "confession to a priest" go back to Jesus himself?
• Did Jesus give the apostles the power to forgive sins?
• Does the Bible teach that one can never lose his salvation?
• What does the "once saved always saved" belief assume?
• Do Jesus, Paul, and James contradict one another?
• What is the Catholic understanding of justification?
• Are Protestants moving towards the Catholic position?
• Is "once saved, always saved" biblical?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• What are the Dead Sea Scrolls & how were they found?
• How do the Dead Sea Scrolls & Catholicism relate?
• Do the Scrolls illuminate any of St. Paul's teachings?
• What is a "Covenant"?
• How many are there and why are they important?
• What do all the Old Test. Covenants point forward to?
• What does the Catholic Church teach about the end times?
• Is the idea of "the rapture" a Biblical concept?
• How does one read the Book of Revelation?
• If the Gospels are the good news, what is the bad news?
• Do faith and works both play a part in our salvation?
• What does the Bible teach us about homosexuality?
• Who was St. Paul?
• What happened at his conversion?
• Dive into the specific topics St. Paul covers in his epistles.
• Are the Gospels historically reliable?
• Who was Jesus & what did he do in his public ministry?
• What did Jesus mean by "the Kingdom of God"?
• What does the Bible say about Life after Death?
• What are the 7 Last things in the Catechism?
• What is the "New Creation" that we speak of in the Creed?