• Do Catholics worship Mary?
• Why do Catholics believe in the Assumption of Mary?
• Is Mary the Queen of the Kingdom?
• What does the Bible tell us about Mary of Nazareth?
• Why do Catholics venerate Mary as we do?
• What light does Jesus' identity shed on his mother?
• Who determines how we worship?
• Why did God demand animal sacrifice in the Old Test.?
• What are the biblical roots of the Mass?
• Are the teachings of the Catholic Church biblical?
• Why should we believe in the existence of God?
• Did Jesus claim to be God?
• What led Dr. John Bergsma to become Catholic?
• What role did Scripture play in his conversion?
• How did he explain his conversion to his family?
• Does God exist? If so, has he spoken through Jesus?
• Do I have to decide on who Jesus is?
• What Church did Jesus found?
• What does the manuscript evidence say about the Bible?
• What archaeological evidence exists for Biblical events?
• Does the Old Testament depict historical events?
• Were the four Gospels anonymously composed?
• Did Jesus claim to be divine in all four gospels?
• Is the empty tomb best explained by the resurrection?
• Are the gospels biographies or some other genre?
• What evidence do we have for authorship of the gospels?
• Did Jesus fulfill the O.T. prophecies of the Messiah?
• Are the Gospel's testimony reliable? How do we know?
• Did Jesus claim to be divine in Matthew, Mark and Luke?
• What do the prophet Jonah and Jesus have in common?
• What is the origin of the Jehovah's Witnesses?
• Are Jehovah's Witnesses Christian?
• What has changed in the J.W.'s history since it began?
• Does Romans teach justification by faith alone?
• What does Paul mean when he uses the word "works"?
• Can faith be present without producing good deeds?
• Is Original Sin something St. Paul focuses on?
• How do grace, faith, and works relate to one another?
• Do Paul & James teach the same doctrine of justification?
• What does the Bible say about mortal and venial sin?
• Does "confession to a priest" go back to Jesus himself?
• Did Jesus give the apostles the power to forgive sins?
• What's the full implication of Mary as the "New Eve"?
• What's the Biblical foundations for the Marian dogmas?
• How is Mary the fulfillment of the Old Test. Queen Mother?
• How has this book of the Bible been interpreted?
• Is this book simply a poem about human love?
• Why does it end with the bride awaiting the bridegroom?