• Are the teachings of the Catholic Church biblical?
• Why should we believe in the existence of God?
• Did Jesus claim to be God?
• Did Peter receive a title normally reserved for God?
• What can the Old Test. tell us about the papacy?
• How can the Pope be infallible, yet still commit sin?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• What did it mean to call Peter "The Rock"?
• Why did Jesus only give Peter "the keys of the kingdom"?
• How does Isaiah 22 unlock the meaning of Matthew 16?