• Who determines how we worship?
• Why did God demand animal sacrifice in the Old Test.?
• What are the biblical roots of the Mass?
• What is a "sacrifice" in the Bible?
• How can the Mass be considered a "sacrifice"?
• Are Catholics "re-sacrificing" Jesus at every Mass?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• What does Biblical worship look like?
• Is Catholic "worship," therefore, Biblical?
• What type of worship was instituted by Jesus?
• How is the Eucharist the New Manna and New Passover?
• What is "The Bread of the Presence" in the Old Testament?
• How did the Early Church celebrate the Eucharist?
• How is the Eucharist the New Passover Meal?
• How is the Eucharist the New Manna from Heaven?
• What is the "Bread of the Presence" from the Old Test.?
• What was the Jewish passover like at the time of Jesus?
• What did Jesus mean when he said, "It is finished"?
• What was the Mass of the early Church like?
• What was the first Easter Sunday like?
• Did Jesus lead a Bible study on the first Easter Sunday?
• Is the resurrection the key to understand the Eucharist?
• Why do we do what we do at Mass?
• How is Scripture the key to unlock the parts of the Mass?
• What should be going on interiorly during Mass?
• How did Jesus unite the Last Supper to the Crucifixion?
• How is the Mass not just a meal but also a "sacrifice"?
• Did Jesus finish the Last Supper or was it left incomplete?
• What were the Old Testament places of worship like?
• What were the 7 feasts of the Jewish Liturgical calendar?
• What did Vatican II teach about the Mass?
• Why did the Church change some words in the Mass?
• Where do the words of the Mass come from?
• What's the spiritual meaning of each part of the Mass?
• What is the primary meaning of the season of Advent?
• Who is the mysterious figure, John the Baptist?
• What are the Jewish roots of the famous "Jesse Tree"?
• Who are the lost tribes of Israel?
• What prophets spoke of the lost tribes being re-gathered?
• How does Jesus fulfill this prophecy?