• What did Jesus do on each day of Holy Week?
• What prophecies does Jesus fulfill during Holy Week?
• How can you enter more deeply into Holy Week?
• Why do we do what we do at Mass?
• How is Scripture the key to unlock the parts of the Mass?
• What should be going on interiorly during Mass?
• How did we get the Bible?
• Why are there so many different versions?
• Were books removed during the Protestant Reformation?
• What does the Catholic Church teach about the end times?
• Is the idea of "the rapture" a Biblical concept?
• How does one read the Book of Revelation?
• Who determines how we worship?
• Why did God demand animal sacrifice in the Old Test.?
• What are the biblical roots of the Mass?
• Are the teachings of the Catholic Church biblical?
• Why should we believe in the existence of God?
• Did Jesus claim to be God?
• How is the Eucharist the New Passover Meal?
• How is the Eucharist the New Manna from Heaven?
• What is the "Bread of the Presence" from the Old Test.?
• What are the sins of the tongue according to St. James?
• Are they as deadly as other mortal sins?
• In what ways should a Christian's speech reflect Christ?
• Were the four Gospels anonymously composed?
• Did Jesus claim to be divine in all four gospels?
• Is the empty tomb best explained by the resurrection?
• Do Catholics worship Mary?
• Why do Catholics believe in the Assumption of Mary?
• Is Mary the Queen of the Kingdom?
• What is the primary meaning of the season of Advent?
• Who is the mysterious figure, John the Baptist?
• What are the Jewish roots of the famous "Jesse Tree"?
• What does the Annunciation reveal to us about Jesus?
• Who were the Magi? Why did they bring gifts to Jesus?
• How is Mary the New Ark of the Covenant?
• Who are the Samaritans?
• What's the significance of the woman's 5 husbands?
• What is the "living water" Jesus offers the woman?
• What was the first Easter Sunday like?
• Did Jesus lead a Bible study on the first Easter Sunday?
• Is the resurrection the key to understand the Eucharist?
• Are the gospels biographies or some other genre?
• What evidence do we have for authorship of the gospels?
• Did Jesus fulfill the O.T. prophecies of the Messiah?
• Who wrote the Gospels?
• What do Early Church Fathers and modern scholars say?
• What aspects of Jesus does each Gospel emphasize?
• How did Jesus unite the Last Supper to the Crucifixion?
• How is the Mass not just a meal but also a "sacrifice"?
• Did Jesus finish the Last Supper or was it left incomplete?
• Is the God of the Old Testament a God of mercy?
• Why does blood & water flow from the side of Christ?
• Mary: The new "mercy seat" & new ark of the covenant?
• Who are the lost tribes of Israel?
• What prophets spoke of the lost tribes being re-gathered?
• How does Jesus fulfill this prophecy?
• What was the ancient world of the Old Testament like?
• What are those "dark passages" of the O.T. about?
• What prophecies of the Messiah are there in the O.T.?