• What led Dr. John Bergsma to become Catholic?
• What role did Scripture play in his conversion?
• How did he explain his conversion to his family?
• Does God exist? If so, has he spoken through Jesus?
• Do I have to decide on who Jesus is?
• What Church did Jesus found?
• What is a "Psalm" and who wrote them?
• How do the Psalms fit into the story of salvation?
• What prophecies of Jesus do the Psalms contain?
• What are the Dead Sea Scrolls?
• What's the relationship between the scrolls & the Essenes?
• How do the Dead Sea Scrolls' relate to Catholicism?
• What does the manuscript evidence say about the Bible?
• What archaeological evidence exists for Biblical events?
• Does the Old Testament depict historical events?
• How can we experience God's mercy today?
• What is the rich Biblical meaning of mercy?
• Is the God of the Old Testament a God of mercy?
• What did Jesus mean by the coming of "the kingdom"?
• How did the kingdom grow in the Book of Acts?
• How does St. Paul teach us to live out the Kingdom?
• What can Genesis tell us about raising families today?
• What is the Biblical understanding of marriage?
• How can we prepare our children for their own marriages?
• What steps can families implement to grow in holiness?
• What insight does St. Josemaria Escriva offer to families?
• How can we best serve our children in remaining Catholic?
• What is a "covenant"?
• Where are the major covenants found in the Bible?
• How do the covenants help us read through the Bible?
• How do the words of an ordained priest change reality?
• What does scripture reveal about the powers of a priest?
• In what way do priests mirror Jesus through their actions?
• What daily steps can you use to develop your spiritual life?
• How is our spiritual life analogous to our physical life?
• What insights does St. Josemaria Escriva offer lay people?
• Who wrote the Gospel of John?
• How sacramental is the Gospel of John?
• How does John present the life of Christ in his Gospel?
• Can the Old Testament actually be enjoyable to read?!
• What is the meaning of the covenants in the OT?
• How does the OT point forward to Jesus Christ?
• Why did Dr. Bergsma start considering becoming Catholic?
• What hurdles did he have to overcome?
• How did scripture confirm his decision to become Catholic?
• What are the four "senses" of Scripture?
• How do these senses help us better understand the Bible?
• How can reading the Bible this way help my prayer life?
• Are there shadows of the Eucharist in the Old Testament?
• Was the Eucharist central to Dr. Bergsma's conversion?
• Does the Garden of Eden foreshadow the Eucharist?
• When you look at a crucifix, what do you see?
• How is the crucifixion a high priestly act?
• How do the gospels depict the crucifixion as a marriage?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?