• What is a "Psalm" and who wrote them?
• How do the Psalms fit into the story of salvation?
• What prophecies of Jesus do the Psalms contain?
• What steps can families implement to grow in holiness?
• What insight does St. Josemaria Escriva offer to families?
• How can we best serve our children in remaining Catholic?
• What, exactly, is "The Dark Night of the Soul"?
• Where in scripture does St. John of the Cross find it?
• Who experiences this "dark night"?
• What daily steps can you use to develop your spiritual life?
• How is our spiritual life analogous to our physical life?
• What insights does St. Josemaria Escriva offer lay people?
• How can you make progress in the spiritual life?
• What can St. Peter teach us about this progress?
• What are the stages of spiritual growth?
• What is the "Liturgy of the Hours"?
• What Jewish prayers correspond to these prayers?
• What were Jews praying for when Jesus was crucified?
• What does "faith" really mean?
• Why does God call Abraham to sacrifice Isaac?
• What in the world is circumcision all about in the O.T.?
• How does Satan attack families according to scripture?
• How do families combat the attacks of the enemy?
• How important is spousal prayer to a marriage?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• How necessary is confession to your spiritual life?
• In what ways can confession help in your spiritual battle?
• Where is the concept of confession found in scripture?
• Who wrote the Psalms?
• What themes run throughout the structure of the Psalms?
• How were the Psalms used in ancient Jewish liturgy?
• How is the Eucharist the New Manna and New Passover?
• What is "The Bread of the Presence" in the Old Testament?
• How did the Early Church celebrate the Eucharist?
• How important is Eucharistic Adoration?
• How can Eucharistic Adoration transform your prayer life?
• What did St. John Paul II say about this devotion?
• What light does Christ shed the meaning of manhood?
• What link is there between Adam's & Jesus' temptations?
• What are the Biblical roots of Lent?
• What was the first Easter Sunday like?
• Did Jesus lead a Bible study on the first Easter Sunday?
• Is the resurrection the key to understand the Eucharist?