• Why must we confess our sins to a priest?
• Is the Sacrament of Confession in the Bible?
• Did the Early Church practice Confession?
• Do Catholics worship Mary?
• Why do Catholics believe in the Assumption of Mary?
• Is Mary the Queen of the Kingdom?
• What does the Bible tell us about Mary of Nazareth?
• Why do Catholics venerate Mary as we do?
• What light does Jesus' identity shed on his mother?
• Who determines how we worship?
• Why did God demand animal sacrifice in the Old Test.?
• What are the biblical roots of the Mass?
• Are the teachings of the Catholic Church biblical?
• Why should we believe in the existence of God?
• Did Jesus claim to be God?
• What did Jesus do on each day of Holy Week?
• What prophecies does Jesus fulfill during Holy Week?
• How can you enter more deeply into Holy Week?
• What does the Annunciation reveal to us about Jesus?
• Who were the Magi? Why did they bring gifts to Jesus?
• How is Mary the New Ark of the Covenant?
• What are the sins of the tongue according to St. James?
• Are they as deadly as other mortal sins?
• In what ways should a Christian's speech reflect Christ?
• Were the four Gospels anonymously composed?
• Did Jesus claim to be divine in all four gospels?
• Is the empty tomb best explained by the resurrection?
• Are the gospels biographies or some other genre?
• What evidence do we have for authorship of the gospels?
• Did Jesus fulfill the O.T. prophecies of the Messiah?
• Is the God of the Old Testament a God of mercy?
• Why does blood & water flow from the side of Christ?
• Mary: The new "mercy seat" & new ark of the covenant?
• Who wrote these letters? Disciples of Jesus?
• Who was James, "The brother of Jesus"?
• What wisdom & doctrine do these epistles offer?
• Are the Gospel's testimony reliable? How do we know?
• Did Jesus claim to be divine in Matthew, Mark and Luke?
• What do the prophet Jonah and Jesus have in common?
• Did Jesus really say what is reported at the Last Supper?
• Is there a contradiction on the Date of the Last Supper?
• What does the "Our Father" tell us about the Eucharist?
• Is Original Sin something St. Paul focuses on?
• How do grace, faith, and works relate to one another?
• Do Paul & James teach the same doctrine of justification?
• What does the Bible say about mortal and venial sin?
• Does "confession to a priest" go back to Jesus himself?
• Did Jesus give the apostles the power to forgive sins?
• Who are the Samaritans?
• What's the significance of the woman's 5 husbands?
• What is the "living water" Jesus offers the woman?
• What, exactly, is "The Dark Night of the Soul"?
• Where in scripture does St. John of the Cross find it?
• Who experiences this "dark night"?
• How has this book of the Bible been interpreted?
• Is this book simply a poem about human love?
• Why does it end with the bride awaiting the bridegroom?