• Who determines how we worship?
• Why did God demand animal sacrifice in the Old Test.?
• What are the biblical roots of the Mass?
• Are the teachings of the Catholic Church biblical?
• Why should we believe in the existence of God?
• Did Jesus claim to be God?
• What led Dr. John Bergsma to become Catholic?
• What role did Scripture play in his conversion?
• How did he explain his conversion to his family?
• Did Jesus really say what is reported at the Last Supper?
• Is there a contradiction on the Date of the Last Supper?
• What does the "Our Father" tell us about the Eucharist?
• What does the Bible say about mortal and venial sin?
• Does "confession to a priest" go back to Jesus himself?
• Did Jesus give the apostles the power to forgive sins?
• How do the words of an ordained priest change reality?
• What does scripture reveal about the powers of a priest?
• In what way do priests mirror Jesus through their actions?
• What is a "sacrifice" in the Bible?
• How can the Mass be considered a "sacrifice"?
• Are Catholics "re-sacrificing" Jesus at every Mass?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• How does sacred scripture begin and end with a wedding?
• How was Jesus' death like an ancient Jewish wedding?
• How are the sacraments gifts from a divine bridegroom?
• Why did Dr. Bergsma start considering becoming Catholic?
• What hurdles did he have to overcome?
• How did scripture confirm his decision to become Catholic?
• Are there shadows of the Eucharist in the Old Testament?
• Was the Eucharist central to Dr. Bergsma's conversion?
• Does the Garden of Eden foreshadow the Eucharist?
• When you look at a crucifix, what do you see?
• How is the crucifixion a high priestly act?
• How do the gospels depict the crucifixion as a marriage?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?
• How necessary is confession to your spiritual life?
• In what ways can confession help in your spiritual battle?
• Where is the concept of confession found in scripture?
• What seven "signs" structure the Gospel of John?
• How does John reference all 7 sacraments in his Gospel?
• What do the "signs" in John's Gospel point forward to?