• Is Original Sin something St. Paul focuses on?
• How do grace, faith, and works relate to one another?
• Do Paul & James teach the same doctrine of justification?
• Who wrote the Gospels?
• What do Early Church Fathers and modern scholars say?
• What aspects of Jesus does each Gospel emphasize?
• How is the Bible one long story about a wedding?
• What was Roman Crucifixion really like?
• How is Jesus' Wedding Day the day of his crucifixion?
• How can you make progress in the spiritual life?
• What can St. Peter teach us about this progress?
• What are the stages of spiritual growth?
• Who wrote the Gospel of Matthew?
• What prophecies does Matthew show Jesus fulfilling?
• Why is the sermon on the mount so shocking?
• How does Satan attack families according to scripture?
• How do families combat the attacks of the enemy?
• How important is spousal prayer to a marriage?
• How does sacred scripture begin and end with a wedding?
• How was Jesus' death like an ancient Jewish wedding?
• How are the sacraments gifts from a divine bridegroom?
• Who wrote the Gospel of John?
• How sacramental is the Gospel of John?
• How does John present the life of Christ in his Gospel?
• When you look at a crucifix, what do you see?
• How is the crucifixion a high priestly act?
• How do the gospels depict the crucifixion as a marriage?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?
• What does Biblical worship look like?
• Is Catholic "worship," therefore, Biblical?
• What type of worship was instituted by Jesus?
• Why does Matthew start his Gospel with a genealogy?
• Is the genealogy just a list or a defense of Jesus' identity?
• What do we know about people listed in the genealogy?
• What seven "signs" structure the Gospel of John?
• How does John reference all 7 sacraments in his Gospel?
• What do the "signs" in John's Gospel point forward to?
• What is a "Covenant"?
• How many are there and why are they important?
• What do all the Old Test. Covenants point forward to?