• What's the full implication of Mary as the "New Eve"?
• What's the Biblical foundations for the Marian dogmas?
• How is Mary the fulfillment of the Old Test. Queen Mother?
• How has this book of the Bible been interpreted?
• Is this book simply a poem about human love?
• Why does it end with the bride awaiting the bridegroom?
• What is a "sacrifice" in the Bible?
• How can the Mass be considered a "sacrifice"?
• Are Catholics "re-sacrificing" Jesus at every Mass?
• Did Peter receive a title normally reserved for God?
• What can the Old Test. tell us about the papacy?
• How can the Pope be infallible, yet still commit sin?
• Is scripture the sole rule of faith ("Sola Scriptura")?
• What does scripture teach about Sacred Tradition?
• Is scripture itself a product of Sacred Tradition?
• Does the Bible teach that one can never lose his salvation?
• What does the "once saved always saved" belief assume?
• Do Jesus, Paul, and James contradict one another?
• Could Jesus have staged his fulfillment of prophecy?
• How do we know the Gospels didn't fabricate their stories?
• Do our copies of the Gospels match the original?
• What is the Catholic understanding of justification?
• Are Protestants moving towards the Catholic position?
• Is "once saved, always saved" biblical?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• Why did Dr. Bergsma start considering becoming Catholic?
• What hurdles did he have to overcome?
• How did scripture confirm his decision to become Catholic?
• What are the four "senses" of Scripture?
• How do these senses help us better understand the Bible?
• How can reading the Bible this way help my prayer life?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?
• What are the Dead Sea Scrolls & how were they found?
• How do the Dead Sea Scrolls & Catholicism relate?
• Do the Scrolls illuminate any of St. Paul's teachings?
• How necessary is confession to your spiritual life?
• In what ways can confession help in your spiritual battle?
• Where is the concept of confession found in scripture?