• Does the Bible teach that one can never lose his salvation?
• What does the "once saved always saved" belief assume?
• Do Jesus, Paul, and James contradict one another?
• How does scripture depict God as a bridegroom?
• Are there parallels between Jewish weddings & the cross?
• Will there be marriage in the resurrection?
• Who wrote the Gospels?
• What do Early Church Fathers and modern scholars say?
• What aspects of Jesus does each Gospel emphasize?
• Could Jesus have staged his fulfillment of prophecy?
• How do we know the Gospels didn't fabricate their stories?
• Do our copies of the Gospels match the original?
• How can you make progress in the spiritual life?
• What can St. Peter teach us about this progress?
• What are the stages of spiritual growth?
• What is the Catholic understanding of justification?
• Are Protestants moving towards the Catholic position?
• Is "once saved, always saved" biblical?
• Who wrote the Gospel of Matthew?
• What prophecies does Matthew show Jesus fulfilling?
• Why is the sermon on the mount so shocking?
• What is the "Liturgy of the Hours"?
• What Jewish prayers correspond to these prayers?
• What were Jews praying for when Jesus was crucified?
• What does "faith" really mean?
• Why does God call Abraham to sacrifice Isaac?
• What in the world is circumcision all about in the O.T.?
• How does Satan attack families according to scripture?
• How do families combat the attacks of the enemy?
• How important is spousal prayer to a marriage?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• How does sacred scripture begin and end with a wedding?
• How was Jesus' death like an ancient Jewish wedding?
• How are the sacraments gifts from a divine bridegroom?
• Who wrote the Gospel of John?
• How sacramental is the Gospel of John?
• How does John present the life of Christ in his Gospel?
• Can the Old Testament actually be enjoyable to read?!
• What is the meaning of the covenants in the OT?
• How does the OT point forward to Jesus Christ?