• "Wives be submissive": What does St. Paul mean?
• What is the husband's role according to sacred scripture?
• How do these roles shape the Christian family?
• What did it mean to call Peter "The Rock"?
• Why did Jesus only give Peter "the keys of the kingdom"?
• How does Isaiah 22 unlock the meaning of Matthew 16?
• How did we get the Bible?
• Why are there so many different versions?
• Were books removed during the Protestant Reformation?
• Why do we do what we do at Mass?
• How is Scripture the key to unlock the parts of the Mass?
• What should be going on interiorly during Mass?
• Why do the Gospels stress that Jesus died at 3 P.M.?
• What was the Jewish liturgical calendar like?
• Why do Catholics worship on the New Sabbath (Sunday)?
• How did Jesus unite the Last Supper to the Crucifixion?
• How is the Mass not just a meal but also a "sacrifice"?
• Did Jesus finish the Last Supper or was it left incomplete?
• Why did the Church change some words in the Mass?
• Where do the words of the Mass come from?
• What's the spiritual meaning of each part of the Mass?
• What is the primary meaning of the season of Advent?
• Who is the mysterious figure, John the Baptist?
• What are the Jewish roots of the famous "Jesse Tree"?
• Who are the lost tribes of Israel?
• What prophets spoke of the lost tribes being re-gathered?
• How does Jesus fulfill this prophecy?