• Why do we do what we do at Mass?
• How is Scripture the key to unlock the parts of the Mass?
• What should be going on interiorly during Mass?
• What does the Book of Revelation show us about Heaven?
• What's the relationship between Eden and Heaven?
• What is the "New Jerusalem"?
• What does the Annunciation reveal to us about Jesus?
• Who were the Magi? Why did they bring gifts to Jesus?
• How is Mary the New Ark of the Covenant?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?
• What can Genesis tell us about raising families today?
• What is the Biblical understanding of marriage?
• How can we prepare our children for their own marriages?
• What does the manuscript evidence say about the Bible?
• What archaeological evidence exists for Biblical events?
• Does the Old Testament depict historical events?
• What does Biblical worship look like?
• Is Catholic "worship," therefore, Biblical?
• What type of worship was instituted by Jesus?
• How necessary is confession to your spiritual life?
• In what ways can confession help in your spiritual battle?
• Where is the concept of confession found in scripture?
• How can you pray the rosary well?
• What role should scripture play when praying the rosary?
• How does the rosary unite the 3 different kinds of prayer?
• Does Romans teach justification by faith alone?
• What does Paul mean when he uses the word "works"?
• Can faith be present without producing good deeds?
• What does the Bible teach about the Eucharist?
• How has Eucharistic teaching developed in history?
• How to deepen your appreciation for the Real Presence?
• What is the meaning of God's name given to Moses?
• Do all Christians have the same list of 10 commandments?
• What is the meaning of the plagues in the Book of Exodus?
• Is Original Sin something St. Paul focuses on?
• How do grace, faith, and works relate to one another?
• Do Paul & James teach the same doctrine of justification?