• How is the Bible one long story about a wedding?
• What was Roman Crucifixion really like?
• How is Jesus' Wedding Day the day of his crucifixion?
• How can you make progress in the spiritual life?
• What can St. Peter teach us about this progress?
• What are the stages of spiritual growth?
• Who wrote the Gospel of Matthew?
• What prophecies does Matthew show Jesus fulfilling?
• Why is the sermon on the mount so shocking?
• What is the "Liturgy of the Hours"?
• What Jewish prayers correspond to these prayers?
• What were Jews praying for when Jesus was crucified?
• What does "faith" really mean?
• Why does God call Abraham to sacrifice Isaac?
• What in the world is circumcision all about in the O.T.?
• How does Satan attack families according to scripture?
• How do families combat the attacks of the enemy?
• How important is spousal prayer to a marriage?
• What is a sacrament & why are they important?
• Where did Jesus institute the sacraments in the Bible?
• What in the world are indulgences? Are those Biblical?
• How does sacred scripture begin and end with a wedding?
• How was Jesus' death like an ancient Jewish wedding?
• How are the sacraments gifts from a divine bridegroom?
• Who wrote the Gospel of John?
• How sacramental is the Gospel of John?
• How does John present the life of Christ in his Gospel?
• Can the Old Testament actually be enjoyable to read?!
• What is the meaning of the covenants in the OT?
• How does the OT point forward to Jesus Christ?
• When you look at a crucifix, what do you see?
• How is the crucifixion a high priestly act?
• How do the gospels depict the crucifixion as a marriage?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?
• What are the Dead Sea Scrolls & how were they found?
• How do the Dead Sea Scrolls & Catholicism relate?
• Do the Scrolls illuminate any of St. Paul's teachings?
• Who wrote the Psalms?
• What themes run throughout the structure of the Psalms?
• How were the Psalms used in ancient Jewish liturgy?
• How does the Sermon present Jesus as a New Moses?
• What Kingdom & Temple themes are found in the Sermon?
• What are the opposing vices to the Sermon's beatitudes?
• Why does Matthew start his Gospel with a genealogy?
• Is the genealogy just a list or a defense of Jesus' identity?
• What do we know about people listed in the genealogy?
• How do the Wisdom Books relate to the rest of the O.T.?
• What insight do these books of the Bible offer to daily life?
• What is the origin, structure, and content of each book?
• What is a "Covenant"?
• How many are there and why are they important?
• What do all the Old Test. Covenants point forward to?