• When you look at a crucifix, what do you see?
• How is the crucifixion a high priestly act?
• How do the gospels depict the crucifixion as a marriage?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?
• What are the Dead Sea Scrolls & how were they found?
• How do the Dead Sea Scrolls & Catholicism relate?
• Do the Scrolls illuminate any of St. Paul's teachings?
• How necessary is confession to your spiritual life?
• In what ways can confession help in your spiritual battle?
• Where is the concept of confession found in scripture?
• What does Biblical worship look like?
• Is Catholic "worship," therefore, Biblical?
• What type of worship was instituted by Jesus?
• Who wrote the Psalms?
• What themes run throughout the structure of the Psalms?
• How were the Psalms used in ancient Jewish liturgy?
• How are we to understand the creation story in Genesis?
• What does the Church say about the theory of evolution?
• Does evolution prove that there is no God?
• How does the Sermon present Jesus as a New Moses?
• What Kingdom & Temple themes are found in the Sermon?
• What are the opposing vices to the Sermon's beatitudes?
• Why does Matthew start his Gospel with a genealogy?
• Is the genealogy just a list or a defense of Jesus' identity?
• What do we know about people listed in the genealogy?
• How do the Wisdom Books relate to the rest of the O.T.?
• What insight do these books of the Bible offer to daily life?
• What is the origin, structure, and content of each book?
• What seven "signs" structure the Gospel of John?
• How does John reference all 7 sacraments in his Gospel?
• What do the "signs" in John's Gospel point forward to?
• What is a "Covenant"?
• How many are there and why are they important?
• What do all the Old Test. Covenants point forward to?