• Who wrote these letters? Disciples of Jesus?
• Who was James, "The brother of Jesus"?
• What wisdom & doctrine do these epistles offer?
• Are the Gospel's testimony reliable? How do we know?
• Did Jesus claim to be divine in Matthew, Mark and Luke?
• What do the prophet Jonah and Jesus have in common?
• Did Jesus really say what is reported at the Last Supper?
• Is there a contradiction on the Date of the Last Supper?
• What does the "Our Father" tell us about the Eucharist?
• What did Jesus mean by the coming of "the kingdom"?
• How did the kingdom grow in the Book of Acts?
• How does St. Paul teach us to live out the Kingdom?
• What is the origin of the Jehovah's Witnesses?
• Are Jehovah's Witnesses Christian?
• What has changed in the J.W.'s history since it began?
• What can Genesis tell us about raising families today?
• What is the Biblical understanding of marriage?
• How can we prepare our children for their own marriages?
• What steps can families implement to grow in holiness?
• What insight does St. Josemaria Escriva offer to families?
• How can we best serve our children in remaining Catholic?
• Does Romans teach justification by faith alone?
• What does Paul mean when he uses the word "works"?
• Can faith be present without producing good deeds?
• What is a "covenant"?
• Where are the major covenants found in the Bible?
• How do the covenants help us read through the Bible?
• Is Original Sin something St. Paul focuses on?
• How do grace, faith, and works relate to one another?
• Do Paul & James teach the same doctrine of justification?
• What does the Bible say about mortal and venial sin?
• Does "confession to a priest" go back to Jesus himself?
• Did Jesus give the apostles the power to forgive sins?
• How do the words of an ordained priest change reality?
• What does scripture reveal about the powers of a priest?
• In what way do priests mirror Jesus through their actions?
• What's the full implication of Mary as the "New Eve"?
• What's the Biblical foundations for the Marian dogmas?
• How is Mary the fulfillment of the Old Test. Queen Mother?
• Who are the Samaritans?
• What's the significance of the woman's 5 husbands?
• What is the "living water" Jesus offers the woman?
• What, exactly, is "The Dark Night of the Soul"?
• Where in scripture does St. John of the Cross find it?
• Who experiences this "dark night"?
• What daily steps can you use to develop your spiritual life?
• How is our spiritual life analogous to our physical life?
• What insights does St. Josemaria Escriva offer lay people?