• Please enter your name and email if you are not logged into an already existing account.
• Your credit card info must be entered (but if you cancel before the 14 days are up you will not be charged).
• Accounts auto renew so you don't have to worry about manually renewing.
• You can cancel at any time by logging into your account, going to "My Account," and then "Manage Memberships" near the top left of your screen.
• How to access The Mass Readings Explained once you have subscribed >
• If you have any questions, email Michael@CatholicProductions.com.
I have a lot of Brant Pitre's videos and love, love, love them all. So I purchased the fourth quarter to check out this series, and will definitely be purchasing the entire year. The explanations are absolutely eye opening and give me such a wonderful understanding that I never had before. My appreciation of the gospels has blossomed with these videos. Thank you so much Brant Pitre.
I always look forward to Brant's exploration of the mass readings. I listen to them as I get ready to go to mass, and I meditate on his teachings on my 30-minute drive to mass. Even though I've always read the readings before mass, his expertise in the Old Testament has opened my eyes to the beauty of the liturgy of the Word.
I recently subscribed to Dr. Pitre's weekly exegesis of the Sunday Mass Readings and have already been thoroughly enriched by it. This service is, in my opinion, exactly what we as priests and faithful need to prepare ourselves spiritually to truly digest the Word of God that will be given to us at the Eucharist of the coming Sunday. What a grace to listen to the Readings on Monday, be instructed in the Old Testament background of the Gospel, the Jewish rabbinical tradition, the testimony and interpretation of the early Church Fathers, the Church's magisterial teaching, and the personal insights of a leading Catholic Scripture scholar. Dr. Pitre makes the Scripture come alive, and his love for God's Word comes through loud and clear. He communicates profound insights into Scripture in a manner available to everyone, from the beginner to the accomplished student or scholar. I feel certain that The Mass Readings Explained will enrich my own preaching and therefore my parishioners' ability to hear and understand God's Word. Since subscribing myself, I have learned that many people I know were already benefitting from this wonderful opportunity to grow in knowledge of Scripture, and I plan to encourage others to do the same. As a priest ordained for 37 years, I am grateful to Dr. Pitre for making this method of instruction and study available and will pray that the Spirit of God inspire and direct this great work!
Fr. Miles Walsh, S.T.D.
Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
Baton Rouge, LA
The Mass Readings Explained started with the desire to help people better prepare for Mass, as well as to help priests and deacons prepare homilies. We will provide the following with your one year subscription for Year B:
1. 52 Week Video Bible Study with Dr. Pitre focusing on the Gospel of Mark and next year's Sunday Mass Readings (Year B): In-depth Bible study on the Gospel readings, connecting them with the Old Testament background and Psalms.
2. Written Transcript of Dr. Pitre’s Bible Study: For those who prefer to read (rather than view/listen only), a written transcript of the entire Bible study will be provided for reading and reflection.
3. Weekly 1-2 Page Study Guide with Questions for Reflection/Discussion: Ideal for prayer groups and group/parish Bible study, as well as personal reflection.
4. Guaranteed Monday Morning Postings: Videos will be available on monday mornings for group study, homily preparation, or personal preparation for Sunday Mass.
5. Bonus Videos: Introduction to the Gospel of Mark: Who wrote the Gospel of Mark? When was it written? Why was it written? Etc.
6. A Great Resource for Priests, Deacons, Teachers, Bible Study Leaders, and Personal Growth.
7. A Great Gift for your parish priests or deacons, family members, and friends. In order to give this as a gift, email Michael@CatholicProductions.com.
1. How will I access the content?: We will send an email to all subscribers on Monday after the video is released. You can also access it by going to the top menu bar of our website and choosing Mass Readings Explained, then Videos and then Year B. To see a video tutorial go here.
2. Will I own these videos, outlines and transcripts? Since this is a digital subscription model, your subscription gives you access to the content, but not ownership. For further explanation of the terms, kindly go here.
3. How do I cancel my auto-renewing subscription?: Log into your account, go to "My account" at the top of the page, and then click "Manage Memberships" near the top left of the page where you can then cancel your membership/subscription.
Sill have questions? Contact us here.