• How does sacred scripture begin and end with a wedding?
• How was Jesus' death like an ancient Jewish wedding?
• How are the sacraments gifts from a divine bridegroom?
• Who wrote the Gospel of John?
• How sacramental is the Gospel of John?
• How does John present the life of Christ in his Gospel?
• When you look at a crucifix, what do you see?
• How is the crucifixion a high priestly act?
• How do the gospels depict the crucifixion as a marriage?
• Did Jesus establish a Priesthood of the New Covenant?
• What did priesthood in the Old Testament look like?
• What kind of priest is Jesus?
• What does Biblical worship look like?
• Is Catholic "worship," therefore, Biblical?
• What type of worship was instituted by Jesus?
• How does the Sermon present Jesus as a New Moses?
• What Kingdom & Temple themes are found in the Sermon?
• What are the opposing vices to the Sermon's beatitudes?
• What seven "signs" structure the Gospel of John?
• How does John reference all 7 sacraments in his Gospel?
• What do the "signs" in John's Gospel point forward to?
• How is the Eucharist the New Manna and New Passover?
• What is "The Bread of the Presence" in the Old Testament?
• How did the Early Church celebrate the Eucharist?
• What light does Christ shed the meaning of manhood?
• What link is there between Adam's & Jesus' temptations?
• What are the Biblical roots of Lent?
• What was the first Easter Sunday like?
• Did Jesus lead a Bible study on the first Easter Sunday?
• Is the resurrection the key to understand the Eucharist?
• Are the Gospels historically reliable?
• Who was Jesus & what did he do in his public ministry?
• What did Jesus mean by "the Kingdom of God"?
• What does the Bible teach about the Eucharist?
• How has Eucharistic teaching developed in history?
• How to deepen your appreciation for the Real Presence?
• What did it mean to call Peter "The Rock"?
• Why did Jesus only give Peter "the keys of the kingdom"?
• How does Isaiah 22 unlock the meaning of Matthew 16?
• Why does Jesus turn water into wine at a wedding?
• Does Jesus' whole ministry revolve around the Eucharist?
• How does Jewish culture help us grasp Jesus' mission?
• How did we get the Bible?
• Why are there so many different versions?
• Were books removed during the Protestant Reformation?
• Why do the Gospels stress that Jesus died at 3 P.M.?
• What was the Jewish liturgical calendar like?
• Why do Catholics worship on the New Sabbath (Sunday)?
• Does Jesus ever talk about Purgatory?
• What did "Gehenna" mean at the time of Jesus?
• Does the concept of purgatory go back to the Old Test.?
• Who are the lost tribes of Israel?
• What prophets spoke of the lost tribes being re-gathered?
• How does Jesus fulfill this prophecy?