• Why do we do what we do at Mass?
• How is Scripture the key to unlock the parts of the Mass?
• What should be going on interiorly during Mass?
• How is the Eucharist the New Passover Meal?
• How is the Eucharist the New Manna from Heaven?
• What is the "Bread of the Presence" from the Old Test.?
• What are the sins of the tongue according to St. James?
• Are they as deadly as other mortal sins?
• In what ways should a Christian's speech reflect Christ?
• Are the gospels biographies or some other genre?
• What evidence do we have for authorship of the gospels?
• Did Jesus fulfill the O.T. prophecies of the Messiah?
• Who are the Samaritans?
• What's the significance of the woman's 5 husbands?
• What is the "living water" Jesus offers the woman?
• What was the first Easter Sunday like?
• Did Jesus lead a Bible study on the first Easter Sunday?
• Is the resurrection the key to understand the Eucharist?
• How did Jesus unite the Last Supper to the Crucifixion?
• How is the Mass not just a meal but also a "sacrifice"?
• Did Jesus finish the Last Supper or was it left incomplete?
• Who are the lost tribes of Israel?
• What prophets spoke of the lost tribes being re-gathered?
• How does Jesus fulfill this prophecy?
• What, exactly, is "The Dark Night of the Soul"?
• Where in scripture does St. John of the Cross find it?
• Who experiences this "dark night"?
• Does Jesus ever talk about Purgatory?
• What did "Gehenna" mean at the time of Jesus?
• Does the concept of purgatory go back to the Old Test.?
• Why do the Gospels stress that Jesus died at 3 P.M.?
• What was the Jewish liturgical calendar like?
• Why do Catholics worship on the New Sabbath (Sunday)?
• What does the Bible say about mortal and venial sin?
• Does "confession to a priest" go back to Jesus himself?
• Did Jesus give the apostles the power to forgive sins?
• "Wives be submissive": What does St. Paul mean?
• What is the husband's role according to sacred scripture?
• How do these roles shape the Christian family?
• How does scripture depict God as a bridegroom?
• Are there parallels between Jewish weddings & the cross?
• Will there be marriage in the resurrection?
• Is Original Sin something St. Paul focuses on?
• How do grace, faith, and works relate to one another?
• Do Paul & James teach the same doctrine of justification?
• What is the "Liturgy of the Hours"?
• What Jewish prayers correspond to these prayers?
• What were Jews praying for when Jesus was crucified?
• How can you make progress in the spiritual life?
• What can St. Peter teach us about this progress?
• What are the stages of spiritual growth?
• How has this book of the Bible been interpreted?
• Is this book simply a poem about human love?
• Why does it end with the bride awaiting the bridegroom?
• What did it mean to call Peter "The Rock"?
• Why did Jesus only give Peter "the keys of the kingdom"?
• How does Isaiah 22 unlock the meaning of Matthew 16?
• Do Catholics worship Mary?
• Why do Catholics believe in the Assumption of Mary?
• Is Mary the Queen of the Kingdom?